• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A3 and M813 questions???

deuceman51

I'm looking at finally getting my first multifuel deuce in the form of an M109a3 shop van. I was wondering if anybody had some technical specs for them. I need to know how tall the truck is to its highest point, length, weight. I'm sure it's close to the M35a2 on length and weight, but I wanted to make sure before I buy it. I'm not sure if it will fit in my buiding. I am also looking at getting an M813a1 and needed to know the length, weight, and dimensions of this truck too. Did all the M813s have the 250 cummins in them? Also are the parts compatable with the older 5tons like fenders, bumpers, engine acess panels, exhaust, and most of the other small body parts? Thanks in advance. Hopefully all goes well and I can bring these two home to my collection.

red devils dude

M109A2 Net Weight 15,796 without winch add 500lbs for winch, length 282", heght 130" , width 98"
yes all M813's have the Cummins NHC 250 Net Weight 21,120 with winch Subtract 665lbs without winch
length 319" with winch Subtract 14" without winch, heght 117" , width 98" and last I think the 800 series
has a body then the M54's but the cab is the same.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You too can have all those stats and so much more. Just go to the technical manual section and download TM 43-0001-31. Its the TACOM Equipment Data Sheets. Covers lots and lots of trucks, trailers and just a myriad of stuff. Its a great quick reference for just about anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks