• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A3 Anneville PA

crownjewel4

Did anyone here win any of the M109A3's last week from Anneville? I was really interested in the desert tan Lot # 5035. It looked good in the pictures. Anyone inspect these vehicles?

I auto-bid to my limit, but would have went a little more. Anyone looking to make a deal PM me.

Curious also how the other lots looked if anyone had a chance to really look over.

Thanks all,

Attachments

MiltonFine

I might go preview when they come around again (whenever that is; can I say that?). Was too late to check out this last round though.

That one does look nice in the picture. I like the desert sand color.

rken302

lot 5035 was a good one. all were in various conditions. I had previewed all of them. 5049 was the best I saw. I was bidding on them but both went over my max. but I did get lot 5033 A good truck but the truck has no heat:-(

timass1

All the tan ones were in good shape,I won 5048 and waiting on euc, 5035 I believe was depot'd on 04 and the box looked brand new. This is my first MV and I plan on driving it back to Ct. Thats one thing about going prior to the auction is that you can check'm out and in my case test fit behind the wheel.Mine has the older box seat which I fit better in.

crownjewel4

All the tan ones were in good shape,I won 5048 and waiting on euc, 5035 I believe was depot'd on 04 and the box looked brand new. This is my first MV and I plan on driving it back to Ct. Thats one thing about going prior to the auction is that you can check'm out and in my case test fit behind the wheel.Mine has the older box seat which I fit better in.

How did you find out about 5035?? Carnac?? It does look good!! I also like the "test fit" as I am 6'6"
Thanks,[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks