M109A3 - Combat Camper Build

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, did you ever accomplish your pass through? I'm installing a a roll up door for mine, but haven't decided how to seal up the back of the cab to the truck bed. I'm thinking something on tracks as I need it to take off and put back.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, unfortunately I have developed some severe nerve damage in my feet and never did install the pass through, can't even do routine maintenance on the truck anymore which is why I have it up for sale. My finalized idea was to hinge the cutout on the box side so it could be closed and locked if needed and simply use the larger pool noodles on both sides to seal the cab and box together. They aren't very far apart and the dense pool noodles would allow a tight seal while also be able to move around and over each other.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks