• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A3 communications shelter price?

Joeinderry

Hello, just bought an M109A3 (M35A2) with shelter in rear. I may bob the truck so I am thinking of either selling the box or using it as a shed. I am not sure what price range I should expect for it. It is in great shape, no leaks. Dont have pictures yet because the truck will not be home until the end of the week. I appreciate any thought. Sorry if this is not the place to post this. Joe

phil2968

We need pics. M109 is a box attached to the frame of the truck. A M35 is a cargo bed that is attached to the frame of the truck, it can have a communication shelter slid into it. S250 shelters are common.
If it is a shelter, slide it into a M105 trailer. They make great campers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks