• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A3 in the truck pull

dittle

Nice job, would have been there if I didn't already have other stuff going on. Now if there is one held closer or earlier in the day........:-D

dittle

Did they allow weight to be put in the back of the trucks for traction? If so I'm thinking a load Deuce would do a full pull with no problem.

50shooter

Nice and thanks for the vid. I've never pulled in mine but it would be fun in "run what ya brung" night. Can you engage the front axle or is that a no no?

jatonka

My son Jake drives one of my deuces with a 5 ton LDS in it at the Fonda Fair Outlaw truck pulls, he pulled 275' this year, best we've ever done, full pull is 300' We pull against the modified Dodge Cummins, Chev Duramazx, and Ford Powerstrokes. They make 500 to 550 horsepower easily and have auto transmissions. So I figure the old deuce does allright. JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks