• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m109a3 sell whole, part it out, or sell for scrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If only I was at home (or had not been too lazy to set up a remote log-in setup) I would post the pics of 3 guys trying to unload a truck with no brakes or steering!

In 100° weather! :evil:
Does it show Ferro rolling it off a trailer and digging the rear bumper into the ground?!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It didn't go far. You just broke the Forum rules. This needs to be in the classifeds. Selling items in the open forums is a No-No.

As you can see, it will be very easy to move the vehicle here, now that you have a better idea of that, you could see about posting a for sale ad in the classifieds. It will require paying the $15 Permium membership fee.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Does it show Ferro rolling it off a trailer and digging the rear bumper into the ground?!
Sadly no.

We did almost get heat stroke though. Holy moly it was hot.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks