• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109a4 110volt plug

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a Crouse-Hinds Arktite plug that you are looking for. Search e-bay, or find a dealer that sells them. But be sitting down when they tell you what it will cost. Last time I looked for the two pin ones (three years ago), they started at $180 plus S&H, and you still have to furnish the cord. I got a Marinco 30 amp Boat/RV receptacle for about $70 and use commercially available cables now.

scottmh

What amperage do you guys suggest? I plan on installing a panel box to run a/c along with the lights and outlets

Also. For the 24volt lights I had them working then I switched the blackout switch and now the two center lights will not come back on no matter what I do with the switches. Any ideas?

ke5eua

What amperage do you guys suggest? I plan on installing a panel box to run a/c along with the lights and outlets

Also. For the 24volt lights I had them working then I switched the blackout switch and now the two center lights will not come back on no matter what I do with the switches. Any ideas?
30 amp

Pull switch out and check if switch is still good, and check the door switch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks