• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 from Schutt Industries

Deano

So I scored an M1101 trailer that was built by Schutt Industries. Based on the pictures it looks like its in great shape. The thing that caught my attention was that it has LED lights from the factory. Schutt's website claims they are 24v, however I was able to find one guy that claimed they ran on both 12v and 24v. I have done a lot of research on the subject with little to no luck. I also tried to PM the guy on the other forum but have not heard back from him yet. Before I call Schutt I want to know if anybody on here has one of these trailers from Schutt Industries and can give me some info on this. If it is true they all I have to do is change out the trailer plug. If not then Ill have to change out all the lights as planned. Thanks in advance. Below are a few pictures for your reference.

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending on the contract at the time, Silver Eagle and Schutt used either all LED, all incandescent, or a mix.

Your marker lights are LED, but I cant really tell on the brake lights.

Deano

Thanks emmado22. After digging a little more on the forum I believe the marker lights are LED and the brake lights are incandescent. I guess Ill find out next week. I will do a little more digging in the mean time. Thanks again!

Shark Bait

Mine is a Schutt trailer, M1102. The markers were LED, 12 or 24 volt. The tail and brake lights were incandescent. I went to Walmart and bought replacement LED bulbs for them and work fine.

Dave

FloridaAKM

I'll have to go check mine, but they are all Silver Eagle & have LED marker lights & incandescent for the tail & brake lights also. Your front wheel on the jack looks like it got dropped or dragged over something or am I looking @ it wrong?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks