• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 wiring connectors

hisege

Hey all, just acquired a M1101 and have a 7 pin conversion harness ready to install. Looking at the wiring under the trailer, at the junction box, can anyone tell me what type of connectors are used and where I could buy some? It's the black water tight connectors that attach the 12 pin harness to the trailer harness.

bowtieguy04

Erik’s is one place that sells them.
Do you have an item or part# there are several black boot connectors to choose from.
Erik’s is one place that sells them.
Do you know the part# for the m1101 connectors you speak of? Seems there are a several black connectors with different part# on the site you linked. Nothing comes up in search here or on google for the part#

Zed254

I think this is what you are looking for: https://www.eriksmilitarysurplus.com/rushcoq20msa.html

Above package gives you both sides: male and female. I forget which you will need. If you know, select the correct version.