• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 and LMTV compatibilty

rockDAWG

Besides ride height differences, can M1078 tow an M1102 trailer? Are their bolt pattern different? I assume that the trailer brake and light should work with an M1078?

TIA

NV555

I towed my 105 behind the 1083 no issues although it looked small. I towed the 1102 and it looks like a toy. Its so small I didnt see it again until I got out of the truck. No issues with conecting the lights.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Besides ride height differences, can M1078 tow an M1102 trailer? Are their bolt pattern different? I assume that the trailer brake and light should work with an M1078?

TIA
The brakes are surge brake on 1101 and 1102 no wires and electrical plug were the same on the pigtail

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks