• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 behind a pickup

harleyhouse

Thinking of getting a 1102 but I sure like my 101A2.
I like the larger tub of the 1102 and the fact it is aluminum.

first picture: 105 1102 and 101 trailers side by side.
My 101A2 behind my 2500HD crew
1102 painted RED for a brush fire trailer.

Attachments

Scarecrow1

You should be fine I pulled a 1968 Johnson 101 with a Chevy Blazer from Richmond, Virgina to Florence ,SC a trip of over 500 miles and it went off perfectly. Just make sure you drop the top if you have one on it with it up it's about as areo dynamic as a brick. As far as how they look well to each his, or her own but the MV trailers are just to big to ever look right behind anything smaller than a Hummer It is one of the reason,s combined with the bed height that made me sell it . They aren't practical for every day use either ...............

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks