• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 / Gichner S-250 Comms Shelter Camper

Phoenix77

Well done and use of the outside is a plus! Were you able to license it? That is one thing I wondered about Military Trailers one day I want one for my M1078 for hauling more hay in one load.
I have the SF97 from GovPlanet, but haven't done anything with it yet in terms of registration. I've seen military trailers around here that have license plates, so I'm sure it's possible.

TBH, in NC, you can drive an unlicensed trailer on I-95 and State Troopers driver past you...

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice build, and if you dont mind, going to be inspired by alot of your ideas..

Love the bunk design and exterior space us is amazing

Phoenix77

Very nice build, and if you dont mind, going to be inspired by alot of your ideas..

Love the bunk design and exterior space us is amazing
Thank you - and that's why I posted it. I had seen a couple S-250 builds elsewhere on the internet and, in my humble opinion, they were formulaic, uninspired, and didn't nearly tap into the potential for the platform.

I think the S-250 offer the opportunity for the nicest, driest, most civilized upgrade version of "tent" camping. You still have to utilize the great outdoors for bodily functions (unless you're either really comfortable with the other inhabitants, or kick them out for privacy) and to shower, but when it is rainy outside, it is perfectly cozy and inviting inside if done properly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks