• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 - "PIN,DAMPER TRANSPOR" Help!

Makincold

So out of my TM 209-2330-392-14P
I need the spec on (2) parts and have searched the internet in vain on the "spec" for these parts. I have the NSN but where do I find out
"it's a pin 6" long and half inch in diameter with a hole at the end for a 1/8" cotter pin"

Or maybe a drawing of it???

Page 271 (F23)
Part #21 (NSN 1740012697270) (MFG # 17772) .PIN,DAMPER TRANSPOR

Part #26 PAOZZ (no NSN given) (MFG #12479777) .PIN,TRANSPORTER AIR

Thanks!

Makincold

One pin holds the drawbar/lunette to the trailer and the other pin holds the hydraulic damper (looks like a tiny shock absorber) to the drabar
/ lunette
I'll try to paste a pic from the TM I have in the morning ( can't do THAT from the iPad :-D )
I could order from Schutt but was assuming they were not that special and I could get them locally

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks