• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Trailer Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwwatson

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and just purchased a m1102 trailer with the Humvee tires on it. The tires are in like new condition with no cracking or tread wear. I going to be swapping the tires and rims out for something else. My question is For resale of original tires, "what is a fair asking price for the set?"

tobyS

Whatever you can get. I know smart as$ answer but....

I need two for the trailer I made from my M35 bed. It as a set of 37 and a set of 32 so I'm looking for a set 37".

I have truck rims I use on my weld trailer 1101 and bought extra. Do you need the one piece rims that fit for a normal size truck tire? I had some sand blasted, red primer and gloss black inside with flat black outside. I have other sets to trade also.

Attachments

Last edited:

cwwatson

Whatever you can get. I know smart as$ answer but....

I need two for the trailer I made from my M35 bed. It as a set of 37 and a set of 32 so I'm looking for a set 37".

I have truck rims I use on my weld trailer 1101 and bought extra. Do you need the one piece rims that fit for a normal size truck tire? I had some sand blasted, red primer and gloss black inside with flat black outside. I have other sets to trade also.
Thank you Toby for the response. I currently have the wheels and tires I need for the trailer. GM 8 Lug with some 10Ply tires. I have the 37 in Goodyear mt tires and wheels for sale if your interested, I'm located in southern MI.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can pick up the tires in 90% plus condition for a couple hundred most of the time. The rims are $25-50 each, and the run flats in them aren't usually considered to be worth anything, unless you really want them.
You could probably get $400-600 for the pair depending on various factors. Sometimes a little more, sometimes less.

Status
Not open for further replies.