• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Wiring and Etc.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just one my first M1102, several questions while I wait out my ECU; Are there any diffrences in the wiring, have converted several M101A2 with the cross reffrence posted here for military to 4-wire. I have never had any towing issues with the M101A2 that wasn't fixable, anything I should be aware of??? As always appreciate the experince and recomendatons.
Bob.View attachment 437262View attachment 437263

86m1028

The wiring junction box is further back but same wiring setup.
All are marked, & the diagram is even listed on here.

Great little trailers.

Bob, I just pulled my first 1102 home not to long ago, it pulls great. What year is your trailer? Mine was an 07 and didn't have the LED tail lights. ZiggyO was selling some of the LEDs if you're interested in going that route

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob, I just pulled my first 1102 home not to long ago, it pulls great. What year is your trailer? Mine was an 07 and didn't have the LED tail lights. ZiggyO was selling some of the LEDs if you're interested in going that route
In New York if you have a light it is suppose to work, so will be converting over to 12 volt, easy to do on the M101A-2, looks like I'll need more 12 volt bulbs, for all the marker lights. 1997 M1102 according to GL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks