• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1112 help

reb87

I just brought this 400 gallon trailer home and need to know where to find two hubs and some brake parts for it. Apparently somebody didnt pack the wheelbearings and damaged the hubs. From the auction pics I thought it was just missing a couple of wheels. I think the tank is stainless but Im not sure.
Thanks, Ross

Attachments

reb87

I got it on a local auction in nebraska. It has a stainless inner tank and insulation with an aluminum(I think though it might be stainless as well) outer skin. Acording to the manual the axle is rated 12000 lbs.

M1075

Cool trailer. Did you get any of those trucks or generators in that GSA sale? I was watching, but just couldn't pull the trigger. Oh well, maybe next time!

jasonjc

What ever happen to K.I.S.S. 8 wheels , 8 sets wheel breaing 8 sets of brakes. Some one is making a killing selling parts for that thing.

tanglediver

It looks like you need 2 hydraulic backing plates (with 4 bolt mounting?) and 2 drums with seals and bearings. What size are the remaining drums? They look to be in the 12" diameter range, I am guessing, yes, maybe???

Edit, 29 Sep. '08:- The guys in the parts dept. asked me today if the wheel cylinder was single or double ended. ??? I see one push rod, and they actually look a lot like over the counter parts. Good luck with that.
www.arrowtrailer.net

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks