• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1114 gunner turret interest

Hauling4you

M1114 gunner turret interest *Pics addes

I have an opportunity to get my hands on a M1114 gunner turret that is like new, only used for mounting and mock up. Its painted desert tan, and when I say complete I mean the whole thing all you need to do it mount on your HMMWV and your set. Again just seeing if its worth it to get.

Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

Hauling4you

Kool, well I did go ahead and get it already. So I'm glad someone wants it. I knew it had to be saved, funny it was littlerly going to be scraped and melted. I beleave it has every part so far, I did find out I dont have a hatch cover. I know where to get one and I will have one to who ever want the whole turret. As you see in the pics the turret ring is also included as is all the rubber mounts.

Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

Hauling4you

I really do not know how much one should go for at all. Really all I care is that is goes to someone who will use it. So if your interested shoot me a PM with an offer and we will go from there. I will also reply with my phone number so we can talk if you really want to strike a deal.

Dave