• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1114 turret,hatch parts listing

nickd

I need the parts diagram and list of parts to install the heavy bearing and associated parts including the ballistic coupula. I think I have all the parts but I need to get nits & bolts

nickd

Started the installation of the 1114 turret assembly and coupula today that will replace my existing gunners station I removed the existing hatch, bearing and associated parts. Dry fitted the geared ring to the roof and placed the bearing on top to align the holes. I will have some old parts left over including the complete chicken armor set up, with the bearing, hatch and coupula.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There all in tm9-2320-387-24p C05
Fig 196G
197A
200B

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks