• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 Battery Cabling etc.

Black Mountain AT

I recently purchased an M1123 that had been disassembled to the frame so the previous owner could repaint the tub. He was unable to finish the project so he sold it to me. My boys and I have gotten most of it back together but I’m having trouble figuring out where all the battery cables go. I understand the basic connection to the batteries but it’s all the other cables that go to the shunt and power stud that I haven’t been able to figure out. I’ve looked in every TM I can find and still haven’t found anything that’s goes into that in detail. HELP PLEASE!!

Attachments

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the forum!
Do you have a high amp plug for a shelter in the right rear foot well?
Just wondering where those large cables go, make sure they are secure (not cut loose during demil) before hooking up the batteries.

Black Mountain AT

Welcome to the forum!
Do you have a high amp plug for a shelter in the right rear foot well?
Just wondering where those large cables go, make sure they are secure (not cut loose during demil) before hooking up the batteries.
I do have a plug of some sort in the right rear foot well.

Black Mountain AT

I recently purchased an M1123 that had been disassembled to the frame so the previous owner could repaint the tub. He was unable to finish the project so he sold it to me. My boys and I have gotten most of it back together but I’m having trouble figuring out where all the battery cables go. I understand the basic connection to the batteries but it’s all the other cables that go to the shunt and power stud that I haven’t been able to figure out. I’ve looked in every TM I can find and still haven’t found anything that’s goes into that in detail. HELP PLEASE!!
Thanks for the input guys. We got it finished up this evening and it fired right up. I was expecting a fight to get it started but she was ready to run the minute I turned the switch.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks