• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 Newb

NottaJeep

Got my 2002 HMMWV truck from a tv show that cut it all up, so don’t judge me.

I was happy puttin’ around the neighborhood and a couple weeks in my power steering started whining and locking my brakes up. Now I guess I need to know a few things… here I am!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Got my 2002 HMMWV truck from a tv show that cut it all up, so don’t judge me.

I was happy puttin’ around the neighborhood and a couple weeks in my power steering started whining and locking my brakes up. Now I guess I need to know a few things… here I am!
Welcome to the Outfit!

We definitely need some pictures. We host the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your truck, so haul them down. They are BORING in a big way - but knowing how to start the truck without "smoking" your start box and glowplugs would be time spent in the -10 TM.

NottaJeep

Welcome to the Outfit!

We definitely need some pictures. We host the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your truck, so haul them down. They are BORING in a big way - but knowing how to start the truck without "smoking" your start box and glowplugs would be time spent in the -10 TM.
Yeah, mines a little different flavor of M1123. Bought it from a TV show that chopped out the back seats and hacked off the front fenders… but I like it. I’ll take a look at the TM’s, thanks!

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yeah, mines a little different flavor of M1123. Bought it from a TV show that chopped out the back seats and hacked off the front fenders… but I like it. I’ll take a look at the TM’s, thanks!
Nice looking truck!
Being different isn't a bad thing - and I imagine it starts and runs reliably. Can't run a movie shoot if the vehicle isn't reliable. Enjoy yourself with your new truck...

NottaJeep

Runs great! Replaced the power steering pump last night and after the lengthy bleeding process it seems to be back in action. No noise or issues with steering/braking. Hope it lasts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks