• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 Radio Tray Brackets

tjonesdfw

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone still sell the bracket that goes between the cowl/dash and the radio tray for the M1123 or are classifieds or fleabay the only source?

Attachments

nairb

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have the part number for the brackets that connect the upper and large lower tray? Or does anyone have an extra set? See picture:

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 5.14.39 PM.png

EDIT: looks like it might be 12340134 / 2590-01-202-8546, which seems like everyone is out of stock

Last edited:

Crapgame

Awesome, how much do you want for them?
I've located 2PAIRS in that bolt hole forward configuration, one pair aluminium in CARC Tan686, one pair steel in black.

Those HVAC vent angle adapters, I'm going to tell you, the original GI ones are teh suxs. The 1/4-28 threaded stud is only pressed into the hole. The stud strips out of the hole in the angle bracket and just spins are you try to remove the nut. You'd be better off using 1/8" steel angle to make your own.
HMMWV Radio Shelf Feet Original Tan Alu Black Steel Copy.jpg

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The brackets pictured above are usually on the bottom tray to mount to the tunnel. The bracket on the top of the tray for dual trays is a U shaped piece but only one set of holes to mount it as not adjustable.

See this pic on my thread Juan's M998:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks