• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M114 from Chino, CA to Buchanan, GA

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
MapQuest shows around 4,304 miles round trip. If you wanna go with me and have a CDL and pay for the rooms l'll take the dually and 25K tandem trailer and get it for $4,304.00!!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MapQuest shows around 4,304 miles round trip. If you wanna go with me and have a CDL and pay for the rooms l'll take the dually and 25K tandem trailer and get it for $4,304.00!!
My license is only good for the weight. (I have the weight, but non-cdl). But would I be driving commercially if I'm hauling my own stuff? :mrgreen:

I wouldn't be opposed to a MV cross-country recovery. I've actually wanted to take a "vacation" and go somewhere off and recover something. But personally, I'd rather fly out there and have a truck/trailer ready for the drive back LOL.