• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1152A1 X Door latch

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking to see if anyone has fabbed up any door latches to latch x doors on a m1152A1. I can drill another mounting hole for the latch but it needs about 1/2" more offset to get the latch locked. Trying to keep latch flat and use as many existing holes as possible.
Thanks for all replys

Attachments

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think those are the strikers for the rear doors, not the front?
The post should be off to the side of the bolts, not in the middle for the front doors I believe.

part1-768x623.jpg

EDIT: the cap on the post doesn't make any difference or so I've been told, so ignore that difference from yours

Autonomy_Lost

The post should be off to the side of the bolts, not in the middle for the front doors I believe.

View attachment 896699

EDIT: the cap on the post doesn't make any difference or so I've been told, so ignore that difference from yours
What he said, those are for the rear doors.

You should NOT need to drill holes or modify your truck.

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter

View attachment 896699

Thanks for replying. I bought a set of the black ones. And that's right they are offset more. Will check after work again. I believe I may have needed more. Optimistic though.
Dave

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter

View attachment 896699

Have to look again. I may have missed this. I was holding an extra rear door latch if I needed to weld it.
Thanks
Dave

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter

View attachment 896699

Have to look again. I may have missed this. I was holding an extra rear door latch if I needed to weld it.
Thanks
Dave
Looking to see if anyone has fabbed up any door latches to latch x doors on a m1152A1. I can drill another mounting hole for the latch but it needs about 1/2" more offset to get the latch locked. Trying to keep latch flat and use as many existing holes as possible.
Thanks for all replys
Used the right latches and Perfecto. With so many empty holes I missed it. Door locks rock solid, much better than 998 did. Cool.
Thx. Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks