• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116 Trailer from Florida to Ohio

Green_gator

Folks,
Looking for some help getting a M116 trailer from Florida to Ohio. Weight of the trailer is about 800 lbs and is going to a member. Any one who can do all or part let me know and thanks.

sail-bum

I live in Atlanta, I will be driving up to Toledo Ohio for the Thanksgiving holiday. My SUV will tow the trailer with no problem.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gator, I have a small part that needs to with that. Give me a call. Could possibly meet up with you on my way to Ft. Stewart on Thursday morning.

Alredneck

Banned
Will be in Tampa this weekend dropping a sanitation truck at the port. I have to drive through OH in my travels this month and next!

Green_gator

Alredneck sent you a PM on this subject. If you are in the area you should swing on by the trail rides Vinny is hosting just north of Tampa.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks