• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1165a1 body mounts...

tomelroy

I have never seen body mounts disintegrate like the blue neoprene body mounts on the M1165A1. The rear mounts on my truck are black and look good, but the blue mounts in the middle and up front are toast...are the new blue replacement mounts junk, too? Should I just replace them all with the black style? Mac has the blue sets for 43.15 (upper and lower), but are they just going to fall apart?

OBX

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never seen body mounts disintegrate like the blue neoprene body mounts on the M1165A1. The rear mounts on my truck are black and look good, but the blue mounts in the middle and up front are toast...are the new blue replacement mounts junk, too? Should I just replace them all with the black style? Mac has the blue sets for 43.15 (upper and lower), but are they just going to fall apart?
The original body mounts on my M1152A1 #347XXX were disintegratedE22DD9AD-F6BC-4E5F-BA20-0AC971519016.png018E437C-A252-4CE1-AD14-9D31764486DF.jpeg018E437C-A252-4CE1-AD14-9D31764486DF.jpeg. Had them replaced with these pictured from Hummer Parts Guy. Advertised as “Revised Material”. Time will tell if these are any better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks