• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116a2 trailer part?

nickd

The M116A2 trailer has a surge brake assembly. Does anyone have the civillian replacement part # for the small shock absorber on the surge brake?

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter

SaintCyr

M116A2 - Front Brake Line

Hi all,

I'm new to this group and just bought my self a 5K generator on a M116A2 trailer. Yesterday I was looking over the trailer and doing some touch up painting. I notice that the front brake line had a dent in it and would have to be replaced.

I just want to know if some of you guy could direct me to a good supplier of parts for this trailer.

Also I need you advice on another 5K generator that I'm thinking about getting. It was mfg around 1969 and it looks to running well. The guy is looking to get about $800.00 for it, what do you think about the pricing. Its the picture that I'm using.

Thanks,

Larry