• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116a3 lunette adjustability ??

Traveltocamp

Hey everyone, I’ve searched the forums but can’t find the exact answer I’m looking for. So I figured asking y’all directly would now be best.

My question is, is this lunette adjustable at all? I could use some more toungue length(hahaha) so I was wondering if it could slide out at all? 51C4D9FA-4323-47B2-A4CB-1A18E85F1814.jpg51C4D9FA-4323-47B2-A4CB-1A18E85F1814.jpg

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Croft Trailer has adapters that fit inside the ring.
For either a 2” or 2 1/2” ball
That would give you some extra length.
If you need ring as is and just longer, then the above info is worthless.

I have seen longer ones on eBay.
Do not know if they would fit the surge assembly or not.

Gimps receiver suggestion is what most guys do.
Easier and less expensive.

You might post what your trying to accomplish overall.
Lots of guys with real ingenuity here could help.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So your looking for plate height, not length? A google search for pintle hitch extender should produce results. I often click on the images search so it will take me to the exact thing I'm looking for.

Traveltocamp

So your looking for plate height, not length? A google search for pintle hitch extender should produce results. I often click on the images search so it will take me to the exact thing I'm looking for.

No sir. I need the length (a longer shank). If I can find exactly what you posted as an actual product then I would be good. Problem is, I’m mounting a slide in bed camper on my m116a3 and I have a feeling that the overhang/bed of the camper might sit to close to the back of my 4runner so I’m trying to find a way to Have the camper sit Further back off the bumper.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks