• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD M116A3 Trailer parts

AOR

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is my first post to the classifieds. I looked and did not see rules listed. If I violate any rules please let me know and how to correct it. I have a complete M116A3 Generator trailer that I am currently dismantling and willing to sell any parts from it. I think it has less than 200 miles on it. This trailer is rated at 1 ton and some of these parts may fit on the the older M101 series trailers. My M101A3 trailer has a M116A3 trailer under the body. All parts are located in Burtonsville MD. I am willing to ship any of the parts including truck freight.
I assume I need to post some prices for some of the items. I looked online and found only a few of the items to compare prices to. I am just going to throw some numbers on some of the items I see listed. Feel free to make offers on any parts. I hope to be able to help others keep theirs going since there does not seem to be much out there for these in the usual online marketplaces.

Rear high clearance 8 lug axle with brakes and shocks and all mounting hardware - 400.00
Complete surge brake system - this one has clean brake fluid in it and is rust free inside the master cylinder 500.00
Leaf springs 100.00 for the pair
Tail lights with mounting brackets 50.00 each
Rear jack landing gear leg with bracket 100.00
Fenders with steel plating which makes each side of the body 100.00 per side
Frame 100.00
Generator mounting rails which supported a MEP803A 100.00 for the pair

I looked and did not see rules listed. If I violate any rules please let me know ...............
FYI, classifieds rules are here: Classifieds Section of Steel Soldiers

(And yes, your ad is in compliance with those rules.)

FYI, classifieds rules are here: Classifieds Section of Steel Soldiers

(And yes, your ad is in compliance with those rules.)
Thank you

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks