• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M123 Video?

123mack

FreightTrain- if you and wreckerman are going to the USS Alabama next week, swing by my house and I'll fire mine up. I live only 2 miles off I65. I'll be leaving myself late that Friday morning.

FreightTrain

Banned
yea right,We won't be able to stand around long enough for the first spark plug to fire......do I need to remind you of the 15 minute crackerbarrel incident?

123mack

As for the crackerbarrel incedent, I have no idea what you are talking about. Right now, I have a A-frame rigged up on the rear with a chain hoist which I am using to dissasemble the tractor-wrecker. The engine fires on the first few turns of the crankshaft. Lee, if you have any problems let me know by pm and I'll try to help. Mine was nearly a frame up resto ( I left the drive train on). One thing I need is a tractor rear harness, the kind with turn signal connections.

FreightTrain

Banned
ok,since you don't know....here is the story(short version).When Offroad,Wrecker and me were driving trucks back from Indiana we stopped at a Crackerbarrel somewhere on the route(Must have been kentucky since it was still light out slightly).Well,Offy and me wanted to sit around and relax for a bit before hitting the road(they had a REAL fire going in the fireplace!...WARM!).Wreck said ok....then 30 seconds later he was ready?Done?Lets go....We had a 15 minute crackerbarrel meal and hit the road.....Not like 10 more minutes would have mattered...we spend 18 HOURS on the road in the MVs and I spend 48 hours AWAKE solid!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks