• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M123E2 from CA to MO has Arrived!

Andy1234

54reo

PM me about the wheels/tires. I know of some locally.

You are really getting into this stuff!

So, what are you going to drive to the WWII Weekend this April for the small get-together?

hairba11

as andy's friend, neighbor, and co-conspirator on some of these things, here are some more pics.

48" tall tires

2) 45,000 lb winches

non-OEM bumper

cutting brakes (lever pointed straight down) in case it is hard to steer while dragging a tank off road

front axle shifter, transmission shifter, transfer case shifter, PTO shifter, parking brake.

power steering and compound knuckles make it turn on a veritable quarter

light duty leaf pack

beef

MilitaryRestoration

ahh u buggar! lol... i went online after looking at it to buy it and it had ended... glad to see it at least went to a good home...

ps did you have someone haul from ca to Missouri or did you go empty to ca then back loaded?

Last edited:

Andy1234

ahh u buggar! lol... i went online after looking at it to buy it and it had ended... glad to see it at least went to a good home...

ps did you have someone haul from ca to Missouri or did you go empty to ca then back loaded?
The driver was already in CA, so he hauled it from there to here. After me, he was headed up to WI.

Andy

Last edited:

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really nice, Man, everybody seems to be gettin one of those things.. Could use one here, we're thinkin about relocating "City Hall', INTO THE BAY......... That would just about do it for us.:lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks