• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M123E2 Ten Ton or M123A1C Pics Needed

Andy1234

With the M123 that I just bought, I need some pics to help with repairs.

If anybody has some of the following, and can either post them or email them, it'd be appreciated.

Areas that I need pics of (the more detailed, the better):
  • front bumper and step
  • spare tire davit and frame/winch attachment (this is one where detail will be appreciated, as the factory davit has been cut off w/ a torch:cry:)
  • battery box underneath passenger seat (wiring details would help)
  • rear tail light placement
  • overall shots to aid in the repaint
  • exhaust stack location
Any others will also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

Dirt71

Hello Andy,
Check out my thread 10 Ton M123 and M15A1 Trailer. I'm presently putting the truck back together and would be glad to help with any info/pic's that I can as I reassemble. I'm also doing a complete resto. on my M125. You can check out that thread - 10Ton M125 repaint. Also congrat's on your buy and I mean what a buy. Very good deal. If you like you can call me. 904.891.0444.
Thanks
David

Andy1234

David,

Your threads are some of the best that I have ever read, so they definitely are a big source of material for me.

I do have some detailed questions, so I will try and call you this evening.

Thanks,

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks