• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M125....10ton?

5.0fox

I just saw in another thread someone asking about M125's are these 10 ton's. I been searching for good pictures of ten tons for a while now, but they seem hard to come by. I am pretty familiar with the 2.5's and 5 tons as I plow snow for a guy who uses nothing but MV's. I would love to find out more about these trucks. Any pictures of them next to a deuce or a 5 ton? Are they legal to get licensed and drive on the street? Any info on them would be great.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, the M125s are 10-tons. They are fairly rare, since only a few hundred of them were made, and they have been out of service for many years, so most got scrapped. They are related to the 10-ton M123 and M123A1C tractors, used for hauling tanks. There were many more made of those...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
5.0fox: PM me your email address. I'll send you pics of my old M125 that I sold some time back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks