• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M127 trailer Albany, GA to Berea, KY

1310monster

I'm going to need a trailer either hauled or pulled in from Albany, GA. It has the inside tires on it but two of the 4 are flat. PM me if you can do the job with a quote. It's about 525 total miles according to mapquest. I'm planning a trip down that way in a couple weeks. Might be able to coordinate a meeting and help get the two flats repaired.

R

papercu

I can't help with the move and I'm about 120 east of Albany but I do have 4 nice 11:00x20 mounted on 10 lug wheels (on a trailer like your) 100.00 ea. most are still showing the middle tire mold strip. 31513 is the zip for a google search. Wayne

Attachments

1310monster

so your the one that I was bidding against... nice snag I looked it over tuesday and its in pretty good shape

Vinny

LOL! I knew it was you...I would have quit when it went over the $800 mark. What do you do when two guys want the same thing? Flip a coin? SS should adopt a "flip a coin"...I would abide. From experience, there's always a third party though to fill the crack. It was a little over $300 with minutes left. I got home with like 3 minutes to 5PM. I don't even have a truck yet....Now shopping for an 818 WW. So I'm guessing flipping hubs on trailers to fit the big tires is new territory?

vinny-socom1

You don't have to flip the hubs to run the large tires, you just flip the tire around. I thought I had it in the bag, 3-4 minutes left and BAM!!!! out bid owell maybe next time. Vinny

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
DAM........I can't have nothin.......I hung in there till 800 bucks myself...I saw that trailer when I picked up some stuff there last week and thought it would look good behind the deuce tractor......congrats on the win.....maybe next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks