• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M129 Trailer

oldMan99

I have looked and once found some of the info on the M129 but I have yet to find the (Downloadable) TM that has all the measurements and operational instructions for the M129.

At this point I am especially interested in the measurements since I own one but have yet to be able to go see it and I need to make some preliminary plans on how I will ultimately utilize the trailer.

Any chance somebody out there has a link to the TM I am needing??

Thanks in advance!

oldMan99

Thanks guys!

Got the whole manual from the logsa site downloaded and already started reading it! Found the basic dimensions I need and lots more for me to read later!

Thanks again!

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I just won a M129A2C, but it is across the country and I need a dimension off it that I could not find in the TMs. Could someone tell me what the width of the door opening is? Thanks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't seem to find that info. I've checked TM 43-0001-31 and the TMs without luck. Also tried to hook up with the Assist site for mil standards and couldn't find that. I do know that the M128 series has full width back doors and the M129 has the narrow doors. Don't know if you can scale a bit off this pic.

Attachments

indy4x4fab

Banned
There are two different Tm's for the m127 threw m129 trailers. The older is the tm 9-2330-207-14 from the early 80's and the better and newer one is tm 9-2330-207-24p from the early 90s and it is a much more complete tm. Hope this helps guys.

The m127 threw m129s trailers have two different electrical systems on them, they have a 24 volt system and lights for the military trucks, as well as a civy 12 volt lighting system on them. So a civy tractor can hook strait to the m129 and pull it all the way to you mdmorgan with out any mods. Theis serice trailers are truely the most versital trailers to pull.

Last edited:

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Thanks for the help guys, the door opening is 5ft wide 6ft tall. And I also bought a M915 from the same base to pull it home with. Oh, and mine also has a 110v hook up for the lights inside:-D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally found these, didn't find the mil standard. Can see the difference in rear doors. FYI the 128 has no side windows.

M128A2Ca.jpgM129A2Ca.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks