• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 and M211 Parts in Northern California

Green_gator

I was chatting with one of my neighbors today and found some interesting information. He runs a business that builds custom agricultural equipment and recently relocated to Florida to start a South Eastern branch. His first shop is in Northern California and he has quite a few bodies out back. He uses the front and one of the rear axels from the old deuces to build the equipment from auction trucks and just has most of the bodies still at his shop. He told me that he does not have the time to clean them up up fluids and such and haul them in for scrap. I asked some more questions and he says that there are troop carrier, dump, and tanker bodies. I am trying to get some pictures of what he has there when he goes out in June. Heck, I amy go with him just to see. These vehicles can not drive as they are missing two of the three axles but have most/all of the other equipment including winches on some. Any of you that have the older deuces and are interested in specific parts let me know and I can put you in touch with him for parts.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live in Berkeley and would be very interested in getting some parts. In particular a complete cab and
maybe a winch. I don't have a lot of money left so be forwarned.

Green_gator

Nope, these are all parts from trucks where they used the axles to build ag machinery. His dad was going/starting to scrap some stuff but should have that on hold right now. He (JJ) is heading out to Calif. soon and I will ask him to shoot me some photos of what is on site.

tamangel

Where at in Northern California? Maybe I can go and take some photos sooner (if not too distant) for somebody..hopefully coastal between SF and the Oregon border..

Mike

Green_gator

He is about 90 minutes outside of Fresno.

His shop is about 1 1/2 hours from Fresno and I think you will like his prices. Call him at (813) 871-5100. He works here in Florida but also has a shop in California. JJ Dagorret is his name and automatedag@verizon.net is his e-mail. He is headed back to California shortly for some work on equipment out there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks