• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 or M211 bob-job's? Anyone?

Speedy

here's another 'shop job that is more like what I'm going after.
these trucks are easyer for me to find here.
and I love that picture!!! I would like to do the same!
I thought the M35 was a nicer looking truck but this is great! :-D

so when are you going to start

CDN-CUCV

these trucks are easyer for me to find here.
and I love that picture!!! I would like to do the same!
I thought the M35 was a nicer looking truck but this is great! :-D

so when are you going to start

I just made a deal on the truck and as soon as I can get a wrench on it, I'll start. I have a set of 14.00 x 20 XL's with rims that I want to run on it as well as another j code 6.2. I've heard good things from this engine swap so this is the route I'd like to take. The 302 has a cracked block so it has to go, plus, I want a diesel anyway.

A friend of mine offered the ram and hydrallics from a dump trailer, so I'd like to install that too. We'll see how it goes...

crazyplowboy

There is a truck around here that has been cut up. It is an M135 with an M105 bed, I see it on occasion at truck night on fridays, if I see it this weekend I will take lots of pics and post up.

CDN-CUCV

Found this pic of an M135 with An M35 hardtop with no stack. May be why he's stuck.:-D
By the look of the leaves in the back he may've been stuck there awhile too.:roll:;-)

This project is on hold for now until I get more space. (aka: when wife lets me). Found a Detroit Diesel 871 blower with the original intake that I'd like to make work on the 6.2. I'll have to fab the blower intake considering 6.2 blower intakes are made from unobtainium.

Oh, a snorkel and a stack apparently would be in the plans too.:razz: