• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m135 Rear Brake Lines

LOWGEAR

Do any of you m135 owners know where I might buy some rear break hoses for both rear axles:?:, or some part numbers would be GREAT.
The old ones are working like a check valve, you can stop but you can't go.

artica5105

I can get the NAPA number tomorrow. I just replaced mine. The vent lines are the same part number. They are just mounted "turned around". That big brass fitting on the top of the axle pumkin is where the large end (5/8ths X24 if I remember correctly) of the vent hose goes. For the brake the brass fitting is where the small end (7/16x20 again if I remember right) goes. I think I paid $27.00 each new so I bought brake lines only. Let us know if you find some cheaper.

LOWGEAR

Thanks for the info. Still trying to cross them over to a nother supply house but no luck yet. There are none to be found in Houston so I have ordered two from San Antonio Tx. These hoses are high dollar but the truck won't roll with out them. I'll let you know if I find a better source.

artica5105

Thanks for the info. Still trying to cross them over to a nother supply house but no luck yet. There are none to be found in Houston so I have ordered two from San Antonio Tx. These hoses are high dollar but the truck won't roll with out them. I'll let you know if I find a better source.
Yes pricey, but try the Napa 2842 master cylinder @ $239. I couldn't fine a decent used one and tracked this down as the replacement number. Works fine...no stuck brakes or other issues some members have found with replacement MC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks