• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Rims and 395 Tires???

devilman96

I am looking to run 395 85 20 on my truck, I had fully intended to buy 20" bead lock wheels but I am getting into a pinch for money with everything I am doing so I am eyeing M135 rims as a temporary fix up but I am worried about size, back space, etc.

395's require 20X10" rims..... M135 rims are 20X11" (please correct me if I am wrong)... So I am assuming that M135 rims will run the 395's on a Deuce... Can anyone confirm this please???

spicergear

M135 and M34 are all the same width. They are the old single style with the center positioned to offset the wheel (can) outward to widen the stance a couple inches per side. It's definately NOT a good idea to put the 395's on them. Ah, yeah...and aside from the fact that you'll need some impressive equipment to compress the tire far enough to get the ring on. Best bet is to wait 'til money isn't as tight-

spicergear

I *think* it's a 1250x20 XL that a few people have outfitted their trucks with. But, they're only around 40" tall. An 1100x20 will be about on the nut at 42" tall. Guys have run each of these in single and dual applications though in dual applications the question comes up about sidewall to sidewall clearance.

M1075

The best looking setup I have seen is Michelin XML 12.00R20 on the M135 rims. Look in the photo gallery/super single pics for this and other options. Most guys just go with 1100s

FSBruva

M135 (&M34) wheels are 1 inch wider than stock M35 (&M211) wheels. The M135 wheels are 8.5 inches wide. Hope this helps...

Matt

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
readyman said:
I went thru this too, the M135 rims are the same size as a M35 rim. Maybe 7 1/2 inches wide.
Sorry to tell you Matt, but readyman has it right: 7.5 inches rim width.
The offset or backspace is 9.5" (M35 wheels are 10.5")

Gerhard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks