• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Transfer case rotation HELP!!!

985johnm

I installed a M135 banjo style transfer in my toyota with 1 ton axles and I find out the rotational direction of the front output is opposite the other 2 outputs in the rear. Can anyone give me a diagram / exploded view of the transfer? does anyone know if I can rearrange internal to get the front shaft to turn the same direction? or can I turn the rear center output around and face it out the front. This would also solve my problem. Better yet does anyone manufacture a longer center shaft that would give me a fourth output in the front rotating with the rear 2. Thanks john

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TMs 9-1819AC (1 to 6) found in RESOURCES - TECHNICAL MANUALS on page 6, should have all the info. Only problem: 93MB each! Takes me 20' to download...!

G.