• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 winch

Iyaayas184

our truck has the pto and output shaft still in place, all we need is the winch and we have one on a non-running M35 we have as a parts truck. just need the proper brackets to attach it to the 135 frame.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like you need to run a parts wanted ad in the classifieds section. Looks like you need a pintle hitch and some troop seats too. You can adapt M35A2 troop seats by cutting off the 3 middle staves. Pintle is the same as M35A2. If you can't find the winch brackets from various sellers, PM me, I think I have an extra pair.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks