• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 RV Conversion

RAYZER

Did some more over this past weekend,put together and painted a window treatment and built the vanity base,still have to wrap the vanity base and make the doors for it, getting closer to the compleation of the throne room!!

Attachments

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rayzer. Did you say you are bringing this work of art to the GA Rally? If so I might have to drive the 1,200 miles to see it. Can I use the throne once I get there?

Last edited:

davidkroberts

i am very impressed but as much as i would like to i cannot and will not ever copy it... If my wife found out i "A" could do such a thing i would be redoing all the fixtures and trim in the house and "B" that if i actually did it and put it in a military trailer she would gut me in my sleep.....

none of that matters though your work is top notch and I would definitely be subscribed to this thread if i had any idea how to...

Sir, my compliments [thumbzup]

RAYZER

Rayzer. Did you say you are bringing this work of art to the GA Rally? If so I might have to drive the 1,200 miles to see it. Can I use the throne once I get there?
It will be at the Ga rally,i hope that you can make it,a great time will be had by all! 1200 miles is a long way to drive to go potty.:razz:

ODDBALL007

look TINMAN,,,, We already had this discussion earlier in the thread and was decided that I wood use the throne room first to make sure it is worthy for the rest of you guys:beer:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:idea: Suddenly it dawns on me why Ray is going to such great lengths in this one room of the 146. He is planning ahead for the GA Rally and the sharing of Zouts Juice. If he is going to pay hommage, it's going to be to the God of Porcelain.

My version of an M146 camper would be slightly different. 2 gallons of Seafoam green, 2 cots and 2 funnels epoxied into 2 holes on the side of the trailer. One to whiz in and one to yack in.

scottjhl

LOL @ Kenny...

Rayzer.. the trailer is awesome... keep up the good work. I believe that the bathroom is always the most important room in the house... my big question to you... is it a powerflush ;)

Last edited:

scottjhl

RAYZER

:idea: Suddenly it dawns on me why Ray is going to such great lengths in this one room of the 146. He is planning ahead for the GA Rally and the sharing of Zouts Juice. If he is going to pay hommage, it's going to be to the God of Porcelain.

My version of an M146 camper would be slightly different. 2 gallons of Seafoam green, 2 cots and 2 funnels epoxied into 2 holes on the side of the trailer. One to whiz in and one to yack in.
man,i wish I had thought of the funnel idea,ide be finished with this thing! and staying away from the cherry moonshine this time!