• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 RV Conversion

RAYZER

scott: a sliding door inside the wall was considered but decided against because it would interfere with plumbing,a sliding door on the outside of the wall would be in the way of trim, so a custom built door on hinges that opens out i think will work best.

tinwood: a perascope would be cool! but I think i'll just wire it for some security cameras!
:grd:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the "Powder Room" is about complete. Next task, walk in closet with 100 ct shoe rack.

RAYZER

I'm afraid WM will be hanging out in there alot. It takes him awhile to get dressed and put on his "War Face":shock:
wm is more than welcome to use the throne room for powdering purposes, however there may be security cameras in there so he might not want to do anything to be ashamed of....is that really wm?

stevegr

Trailer looks great Ray. You can tell that you are putting a lot of hard work into your new mansion. Looks better than most houses I've seen.

Welder Sam

The Ramadas that ive stayed in aint got sh*t on his......uh umm... palace on wheels. Saddam would have paid well for that. Woulda prolly paid ya to convert other units into pools and decks complete with all of the decorations of his other, non-mobile palaces.

Me, id be ashamed to foul his "powder room". Id have to go find a step to rest my butt on to feel more at home.

RAYZER

Update! I have been working real hard on getting this project far enough along to be able to take it to the Ga rally, time is runing out! things left to do: wiring,plumbing, install furnace, a little more trim on the interior, paint interior,mount holding tanks, mount tool boxes, mount genny, install laminate floor and more im sure! Im holding off on building a kitchen untill a later date.

I still need to find a right side or whole oem landing gear,very important! Does any one know where i can put my hands on one?

BobM

This is an awesome build. I'd like to see some of the reactions you will get as people, that have never read this thread, see the inside of this MV trailer.;-)
Please keep the updates coming.