• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 RV Conversion

goldneagle

That is some insane work there. Looks better than my house! How the **** am I supposed to compete with that kind of craftsmanship?! [thumbzup]

I got camper envy :oops::oops:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rayzer,
You continue to astound and astonish us [thumbzup]

You have set the standard higher than ever seen in these conversions. The bar is so high, that those of us contemplating Box and Trailer conversions will have to jump with all of our might to clear what you've recorded... but we'll try :jumpin:

I particularly like the lighting effect you created over your windows in that last pic. WOW :cool:

Thanks for sharing this with us.

John

802dot1q

Yeah. Thanks for making us all look bad. Jerk! :wink:
Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your build. Every one of these builds makes the next build easier/better for the next guy. Props for sharing the build with us.

RAYZER

Thankyou coldwarrior for your appreciation.
This whole project has been a real labor of love. The plan from the begining was to make it nice,of course along the way with some input and help from some others that have been inthusiastic about the project,design ideas changed, and with 1000 man hrs so far, and over 800' of applied trim, it is to this stage ,I want to thank them all for their much needed help and support! The whole build is turning out better than I expected !
I also want to thank all the people here on ss for the input, support ,and kind words about this build,it has evolved to me doing this for your enjoyment as well as mine,it seems that's how it works.

Last edited:
A

A/C Cages

Well you better come to dinner tonight Razor along with IslandGuyDon, and Oddball. Dinner is on me, drinks too. Sorry no Cristal though. lol

GHILL55

Rayzer, I'm truly impressed with the level of detail in your design and execution. The hidden uplighting is awesome and great finish trim work, can't wait to see the project progress. Thanks for the great pics and ideas. My Trailer project wouldn't even qualify it for the servants quarters, compared to yours. Glad I don't have to park next to you at the rallies!

A

A/C Cages

Great meeting up with you all tonight for dinner. I told you those ribs are great there.
One awsome trailer there. If you need anything from my shop just yell. Im going to clean up and move everything out of there by the first of Nov.
Left over strips of Stainless Steel would look great in Trump Trailer there??? Oh wait, its silver and not gold oops. lol

RAYZER

Very good to meet you too AC and your family!
The baby back ribs were excellent as you said! We all should hang out again real soon!