• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 RV Conversion

A

A/C Cages

Very good to meet you too AC and your family!
The baby back ribs were excellent as you said! We all should hang out again real soon!

Well we will have to make a time to hang out in that Trump Trailer of yours too. I think I still can fit into my Tuxedo..lol
Oh, I also have a 4 foot wide roll of that bubble foil insulation at the shop.
Tube steel in 3/4" to 2" square. and lots of scrap expanded sheet metal. Great for grills or firepits.
One of these days come up to my shop and go shopping. lol Chris likes to shop at my shop. lol everything was free... woohoo

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M-M-Good, Ribs rock..! It was a pleasure meeting you all. Good food, good company. BTW I thought Ac/cages was kidding when he said his avitar looked like him, He was right. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Peace out.

A

A/C Cages

Hey Oddball, how well did your tractor pull this trailer made of solid gold?

RAYZER

Ok! back from the ga rally as of last sun night but too busy to post.
I worked on this thing up untill the last minute littrally before we left out tue night around 8 for wildwood where we spent the night at a truckstop ( no sleep )to meet the convoy wed morning.
The last thing i did before we left for wildwood was to finish hooking up the 30k btu furnace with the exterior custom fabricated vent through the side of the trailer and installing the gas line and regulator (which islandguydon volunteered to go get and donate to the cause,thankyou Don! along with oddball who provided transportation to and from and donated a full propane tank,and mogger who i think provided moral support and comedy relief for us,thanks guys! without your help,my wife and i would not have been toasty warm on those cold ga nights, the furnace worked flawlessly!

There was about 50 people walk through while it was at the ga rally and all seemed to have a smile on there face,this is what i was hoping for and want to thank everyone for looking,i guess the trailer was a sucsess! Still more upgrades and system hook up and installs to come!

oddball's m818 pulled the m146 to the rally and back without incident except for getting pulled over by a local leo in a little town called Grey for a brakelight that was out,oddball said bad words as he climbed out of the cab to walk back to meet the officer who asked "whathca haullin?" oddball said, "a load of zouts shine", the officer said "lets see"so oddball opened the back door, the officer looked in and said, "WOW"... have a nice day and get your light fixed.

Stan Leschert

Ok, so now that you have most of the tools put back, give us the 50 cent tour of your complete mansion.

I've been watching this thread, and it's been like eating an elephant ... 1 bite at a time.

You really have something worth showing off, so, do some well deserved bragging.

Pretend we did not spend 1/2 of a day reading this thread and give us the walk through and around and show us the finished product! All of it!

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also enjoyed the link. Chappy, I would take all the advise you can from Ray, he is the expert here and a fine man to party with...[thumbzup]

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Razer, Go ahead and give Stan the nickle tour.

BTW did you fully read the owners manual to the Xantrex 3012 inverter/charger I sent you a week ago to your work email..?

When you read and comprehend the system on paper,I will ship one to you strapped to a pallet.I would install it under the seat inside.

Let me know...k

A

A/C Cages

I was just at Lowes today, Saw a 5 gallon bucket being mixed up of gold paint.
First thing I thought of was I wonder if thats for Razors Trump Trailer???

RAYZER

Hi Folks! Haven't worked on the trailer since i brought it back from the Ga rally,been too busy working on the Road Tractor.
So this afternoon i decided to mount this 32" Led flat screen! What do you think?
:grd:

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Folks! Haven't worked on the trailer since i brought it back from the Ga rally,been too busy working on the Road Tractor.
So this afternoon i decided to mount this 32" Led flat screen! What do you think?
:grd:
Ray,
It looks GREAT. and I'm sure it will look even better when you stand the trailer back up on its wheels rofl

Those flatscreens are a Godsend for the limited space and short quarters of an MV/RV.

A

A/C Cages

Hey Rayzor. I still love the trailer.
What are the plans for the outside? Anything?
Or will it remain incognito?