• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 Trailer Recovery

I owe thank yous to a few here. Lane for bidding on my trailers for me, Armada for dragging one of my units off site, TedG for storing 2 of them, Clint for fireing up his Deuce tracter and hauling my M119 and M146 north to his place and keeping them till I can get away and get them. that was 320 miles for Clint. Thanks guys!!

citizensoldier

DaveP said:
I owe thank yous to a few here. Lane for bidding on my trailers for me, Armada for dragging one of my units off site, TedG for storing 2 of them, Clint for fireing up his Deuce tracter and hauling my M119 and M146 north to his place and keeping them till I can get away and get them. that was 320 miles for Clint. Thanks guys!!
Dont forget Maxim ! He got very greasy trying to get your M146 unhooked from that factory new M818 5th wheel, plus worked the crank on every trailer arm on this trip.. :shock: If that M119 is full of goodies I get half..LOL

TedG

Wow, where have I been? Did not see this thread. It was good to see you all and I am glad everyone made it home safe and sound. Hopefully it is warmer on the next visit!

Regards,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks