• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M149A2 Water Buffalo. (New To Me)

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AHH, grasshopper, glad I could help in the acquisition and that is my NEXT purchase for sure. LOVE YOUR NEW WATER TRAILER.

You should consider one of these so you have cold AND HOT water...

Triton 10L Hot Water Heater - Camp Chef - The Way to Cook Outdoors

that's the larger one - Triton makes a smaller one that we bought to wash our dogs outside... but the water trailer should produce enough water pressure to work great

Like I said, MY NEXT acquisition - LOVE YOURS - will probably want help finding one WHEN I GET TO THAT POINT

jasonjc

Nice looking water buffalo.[thumbzup]

One thing I would look at doing to your new trailer is to trun the lid around.
The TM shows the hinge on the front of the lid. Yours and most of the newer one I seen have it at the back. No big deal but alot of the ones you see on GL have NO lid. I think that with the hinge on the back if you forget to latch it down it come open and then rips off. Mine has 4 broken bolts on the back where a hinge was, and no lid. By the way the lid is made of unoptainum or gold if you fine one.

scranch18121

Nice looking water buffalo.[thumbzup]

One thing I would look at doing to your new trailer is to trun the lid around.
The TM shows the hinge on the front of the lid. Yours and most of the newer one I seen have it at the back. No big deal but alot of the ones you see on GL have NO lid. I think that with the hinge on the back if you forget to latch it down it come open and then rips off. Mine has 4 broken bolts on the back where a hinge was, and no lid. By the way the lid is made of unoptainum or gold if you fine one.
Great advice. Move it 180 degrees before I paint it is added to the list.

M1031CMT

Great looking trailer. Wish we had one of these.

Is too bad it doesn't have a connection for a swingfire heater. That makes quick work of heating up any water. Our water buffalo tank has a connection for the heater as well as fold-down taps.

But your unit is still really nice. Will go great with your MKT :wink:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks