• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 Body Panels-pictures now posted

Iyaayas184

I know the M151 is a unibody but does anyone sell or have take off body panels for one? I am trying to restore one that had been t-boned several years ago and the left side panel wrecked beyond repair(everything it attached to is fixable) and was removed from the back half of the front wheel well to the front half of the rear wheel well on the drivers side. looks as if it was "de welded" and removed cleanly and would just need to have a new panel rewelded in place.
Might have pictures after Thursday.

Thanks,
Bob

Attachments

L1A1

There's jeep panels plus I think that their website is www.jeeppanelsplus.com and there is also Mac's militaria down in Florida. I'll have to go and look up their website address and phone # for you.PM me to remind me.
Matt

ohiomutt

I just started selling M151 replacement panels. Send me a photo of your project and I'll get you prices on the panels you need. I am offering many panels the other companies don't make. :lol:

nattieleather

Wow a M151 not an A1 or A2. That looks like you have your work cut out for you but nothing that can't be fixed. Keep us posted on your progress.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks