• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 Rust-free, NEVER CUT questions...

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the price is right I see a diamond in the rough easily. Nice job. [thumbzup]
She's "threatening" to list it on eBay... <sigh>

Currently only "word of mouth" advertising with an asking price of $6500.00.
I already have a project duece and not room for another money-pit in my hobby budget, so this MUTT is available for adoption.

Hollar if there's any interest out there and I can put you in touch with the owner.

:driver:

cstaup

Looks like a reweld from the under body pic. Looks like it was converted to 12V. A straight M151 had no turn signals. Truck is also missing the BO light. After all the repairs that need to be done to put it back to original condition, I wouldn't pay more than 3k. I does have great tires, as the NDCCs are lousy on wet/snow road. Looks like a fun truck though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks