• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 wheels

KansasBobcat

On third tube in front wheel with new tire after driving 2-3 miles. Local tire dealer finally figured out that wheel was rusted at hole for valve stem and was cutting into valve stem when driving. No way to see rust until tire dismounted. They should have noted it when putting on new tire but no one knows much about tube tires anymore. Local Goodyear store refused to even work on tube tires! I continue to learn!

Westech

CPL
Rims and insides of the tires must be 100% spotless!! I also use a good shot of baby powder on the inside of the tire and rim to ez friction and make everything happy for a long long time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks