• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151a2 fuel pump

mutt_kahuna

M151a2

Hi Tom...airtex had a # but it has been discountinued...best try saturn surplus,front line military,muttparts,rapco,tnj murray or red river military parts....people have said that a '60's valiant slant 6 fuel pump will fit but is NOT identical....I think rapco had 2 different ones listed..one mil and a civi..if you find a good price..BUY TWO OR MORE!...same goes with NOS vinyl tops...they were around for years at $35-75 now I see them at $125 and up....

jamboly

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went through several fuel pumps that I bought from Military parts suppliers. None of them seemed to last very long. I bought a fuel pump from NAPA that went on a 60's or 70's dodge engine. I can't find the part number that I bought from NAPA. I found the dodge year and engine type after a lengthy internet search (may even have been on steel soldiers). The only problem with the pump I got from NAPA is that it does not have the vent connection. I just plugged the vent line to the fuel pump, and have not had any problems.

If you do the search and find the Dodge engine, please repost here.

bmH1065

Just asking, can't you just put in an electric in line fuel pump...A 12 volt one should work ok off 1 battery. We use to put them on everything when I worked at a truck and tractor repair shop.